The AgriBiz Production Loan is a loan product intended for individual farmers and farmer organizations in the business of producing Agricultural commodities.
The loan amount ranges from P50,000 to P300,000. Loan amount is computed based on farm plan and budget.
All or any of production and post-harvest related expenses that correspond to the agreed farm plan and belong to items stipulated below:
- Purchase of inputs
- Payment for labor in maintaining and harvesting in the farm
- Rental of machineries necessary in cultivating the farm
- Logistics expenses for buying inputs, hauling of harvest from farm to post-harvest facilities, processor and/or to buyer
- Payment for post-harvest fees necessary to sell the produce to the next buyer
Acceptable Agri/ Fishery Activities
- Production of Commercial Crops/Fruits
- Raising of Livestocks and Poultry
- Production of Aquaculture/Fisheries
- Other Agri Production
- 21 to 60 years old
- A resident in the community for at least 3 years
- Whose farm or business is already established and operating for not less than 5 years
- With at least one secondary income source (salary, income from business, other agri-activity not similar to the primary business)
- Willing to open a Contractual Savings with RMB and save while there is an active loan
- Has no criminal or sum of money cases in the barangay or municipal court
- No delinquent account with other financial institutions
- No adverse record in BAP-CB Negative File Information System
- Land owners, Tenants, Agra beneficiaries with at least five years farming experience or farming exposure. Farming exposure means at least basic involvement in farming activity (e.g. children of farmers).
- Farmer’s name and land area are reflected in the Registry System for Basic Sectors in Agriculture (RSBSA), or if not, as long as borrower can present proof of enrollment from any agricultural agency.
Based on gestation period and allowance to accommodate post-harvest processes.